Monday, October 15, 2012

Free 4x6 'Thank You' Halloween Party Printable

As you can tell, I love playing around with small design projects, like my website and and other graphic projects for my home and parties I throw.

In a previous post, I shared a treat bag tutorial for James' Halloween themed 1st Birthday party. I thought I would share the coordinating 4x6 printable "Thank You" print. These prints, when printed in original size, will fit a 4x6 frame. I am setting the frame next to our bowl of treat bags!

For personal use only.
Please credit me if re-blogging or sharing!
Thank you.
Scroll to the end of this post for more color options!

I have been using an outdated Photoshop 7, but it has worked for every design and photo project for someone of my design caliber. The program is familiar and I can whip out designs pretty fast and save my templates in PDF form for future uses.



I am going to use the same template for our photo frames on the "Boo-tiful Burger Bar" and beverage table, as well! See here how I am using orange Ikea frames to make my thank you printable really stand out:


 


In addition to the light orange option, here are three more color options for my "Thank You" Halloween party printable in dark orange, lime, and red:



Again, please credit Occupation Housewife or OccupationHousewife.com if you choose to use, blog or post these free printables!

Credits and resources for my "Thank You" Halloween Party Printable:
Halloween Icons
Biker Bones Font
Chevron Background (Originally from TinySea.net)

Let me know if you decided to use the print in your parties! I would love to see how you used them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this helpful article shared with us.Your surge is looking very beautiful.thanks for this very beautiful post shared with us.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...