Friday, May 11, 2012

King David and His Banana Smoothie

There is no spoiling spared when it comes to my first born. Especially, breakfast.

Before I had kids, I never would have imagined I could ever be a morning person. I was always over sleeping, doing my make-up in the car and sleeping in till 2 on my days off.

Then I had kids. And you can't do that crap anyone.

But guess what? I don't miss it.


Good Morning, Buddy.


David's morning breakfast, courtesy of happy morning Mom, consisted of a banana, peanut butter, and oatmeal smoothie via This Chick Cooks. I mean really, what is sweeter? The smoothie or my 2 year old's Toy Story Robe?!

Photo Credit // This Chick Cooks

Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Recipe
serves 2
2 bananas sliced and frozen
1/4 cup oats
1/4 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup milk
Put oats in blender and blend until they’re powdery. Add remaining ingredients and blend until there are no more chunks of frozen banana. Garnish with fresh banana slices if desired.

All you need now is a cute little guy, in a cozy robe, to share it with! And maybe a fancy glass to make every morning feel like it is a special one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...