Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Crumpled Craft List From the Pocket of My Hoodie

Ever make little (or big) lists for yourself? Well, I just found a little list in pocket of my hoodie that I would like to share with you. Why?

Photo Credit // Not on the High Street
Because I can.

& because this is a cute list for the craft/fabric/thrift store with some Pinterest inspirations in mind. Some of the things on the list I am embarassed I don't have, actually.
  1. Pinking Scissors
  2. Rotary Cutter
  3. Cutting Mat
  4. fabric paint
  5. seam ripper (a couple extras because I always hide them from David & then I can't find them.)
  6. jersey knit
  7. stencils (to create things like this)
  8. fabric for pillow cover (because I want this pillow)
  9. thrift ribbon (for turning scrap fabric into taggies)
  10. card stock paper
  11. clearance spray paint
  12. canvas/slate/large frames (to paint over or remove insides to make things like this)
  13. wall shelves
  14. cube storage
  15. console table
The bad thing about me is I cannot FOCUS. I always have 1001 ideas swimming in my head and I end up partially finishing or start feeling too overwhelmed to start. My little lists should look more like this:
  1. living room
  2. kitchen
  3. bedroom downstairs
  4. dining room art
Get one section of my house done or one craft project done. Then I can feel a little more complete! Ugh, and with Spring here...don't get me started. What do your lists look like right now?

1 comment:

  1. my list to make lists:

    home improvements
    crafts
    scrapbooking
    maternity leave

    tehee!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...