Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cheap Diapers with Free Travel Pouch


Walmart.com is giving away free travel pouches, full of goodies, with diaper purchases. I chose Luvs brand diapers because they are the most pocket friendly and we use them at our house sometimes.

Price ranges between $.13-$.19 per diaper. Shipping runs you $.97 but that beats having to actually go into a Walmart. I am such a Target girl...

Target has the Size 4, 96 pack of Luvs Diapers for $16.99 in store.

Travel Pouch (which doubles as a dipes/wipes case) includes:
  • Pampers Cruisers 3pack (Size 3)
  • Olay Total Effects Body Wash (2 fl oz)
  • Always 10pack Dri-liners
  • Crest 3D Whitestrip 1ct samples (Pro Strip + Toothpaste) with $11 in coupons
  • Secret Lavender Scent Expressions Deodorant (1.7 oz)
I read this news on My Frugal Adventures this afternoon! Thanks, Charlene!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...