Monday, February 6, 2012

The New JCPenny




JCPenny has launched their new site and new prices. I found their ad while clipping my Sunday coupons this morning and it looks very interesting. Their prices are now listed with the amount and an "everyday" after it.

The new marketing scheme features always low prices versus the use of coupons or sales to get a good deal. I don't know, I like couponing and sales. It makes the shopping experience more enjoyable for me.

I visited their women's department online and they have a nice feature of clothing and accessories using this winter's color blocking fad. Prices seem reasonable to me but nothing out of this world or anything.

$20
$25

$30

$40

$50

I have never been much of a JCPenny fan. It was really overwhelming in store as racks didn't seem to be super organized. The quality of the clothing never seemed very good to me either. However, I usually just looked at clearance racks and shouldn't judge the whole store by only being cheap!

Also, my JCPenny store is farther for me to get to than Kohl's. I am used to shopping at Kohl's and have a system when I go there, to get in and out, in the quickest time! So, when I go to JCPenny's I feel a little lost.

It will be intersting to see if JCPenny changed the quality of thier items or just adjusted the price.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. I'm not a huge JCP fan either--not the best quality....and I also like couponing and sales. But, everyday low prices are good, too. I don't know. The prices seem to have went down a bit, so I'm sure the quality didn't improve at all.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...