Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Like You, Too (Junk Love)!

Usually, when I head to the mailbox I am bombarded with bills or junk flyers from Summer project companies and the like. However, not today! Today there was a little white package with my name on it. Completely out of the blue and unexpected.

Miss Malia from Junk Love sent a little goodie bag and note my way. Included was an assortment of cute crafts (from I Like You) and some finger puppets for me & "new baby". Even though David claimed the finger puppets right away by carrying them around saying "Quack, quack, quack!".

It is a nice reminder that it is always a feel good moment (for both parties, I think) to do something nice and unexpected for someone else!

Thank you, Malia! You really made our night!







2 comments:

  1. How great!! Unexpected "real" mail is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you considering me for this position. I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...