Saturday, June 11, 2011

Obsession: Dorothy Perkins

I thought I would do a blog post featuring my new favorite color for the season...mint.

As I Googled (or try Etsying by Color) through the many layers of the web, encountering many sizes and shapes of my new found love for the not quite blue & not quite green hue, I stumbled across Dorothy Perkins and I am obsessed with the stuff they have on their site.

I mean wow.

Using the handy-dandy currency converter and with international shipping a reasonable $12, I might be finding myself stocking up. Anybody order from them before?

Multi Butterfly Piped Dress $32
Blue Ditsy Structured Dress $40


Sign up for the newsletter and get 10% off too.

3 comments:

  1. in love with the ditsy dress:) just pretty damn gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors! Just my style. Thanks for sharing.

    Moriah Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these dresses! Going to her website NOW!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...