Saturday, May 14, 2011

J. Crew Factory (affordable & free shipping) Drools

Why do you do this to me??

Come on now. Not all of us can hash that $100 a cardigan price tag. If you are like me, you scour the J. Crew Sale & Factory section putting everything in price order 'low to high'. Then once you hit the $25 stuff, you stop searching. I have to have 30% off and/or free shipping to make it worth my while.

I like spend a good hour on a site, carefully putting items in my shopping cart, using the little calculator on my computer. Then right when I want to checkout IIIIIII....click the little box closed. Oh, yes. On purpose.

Why do I do this to myself??

Because (da-ta-da-da) it is truly fun for me to get things I want for insanely good prices. It doesn't bother me in the least that I have to wait 6 months to get it. But I do, sometimes. And it is a truly joyous feeling to really checkout at J. Crew and know that I did myself proud, my wallet proud, my fellow thrifter proud...and damnit...

my country proud.

Ok, enough dramatics. Let's get to the cheap goods.



1. blakely Bling Bracelet $9.99


2. stripe textured jersey scoopneck tee $14.99



3. cropped ruffle cardigan $14.99


4. studded bar-car belt $14.99



5. twisted chiffon cardigan $19.99



6. tissue tipped cardigan $22.50



7. 3" chino short $29.50



8. printed luca skirt $29.50

4 comments:

  1. You are right - I do love this!

    My J Crew shopping addiction is the ONLY good thing about my problematic sleeping since they reload all sale items at around 3 or 4 AM - which is usually about when I wake up in the middle of the night. When I went to go return some of my recent purchases from some of the 30% sales in March even the sales associate commented that she couldn't believe what I was able to get!

    Since you have a baby...and are pregnant...you probably are up occassionally at night. If you ever can't fall back asleep I'd check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the EXACT same thing. Right down to the Windows calculator, I swear. Most people I know assume I'm a bottomless-wallet kind of shopper, but I'm actually just good at finding sales and resisting temptation. J.Crew extra 30% sales? I live for those! The last couple of purchases included some $11 pants and $15 dresses. Why would one ever want to pay full-price at a fast-fashion store?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think 50% of my closet is JCrew, and I never pay full price. Of course, it helps that my mom works at their Southdale location and always lets me in on when the deals are happening!
    Thanks for stopping by Wild Ruffle today! So great that we have a list of the MN bloggers now.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pink/white cardigan and the ruffle skirt! I can't afford anything from J. Crew at full price--on principle. I just refuse to! I'm sure I don't need anything and what I want, I'll find on sale or at a better price somewhere else. :) Smart shopping is what it's all about, right?

    I'm following you now, too!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...